Where is Cole Harbour Woodside United Church located?

We are located at 15 Bissett Road, just as you turn off Cole Harbour Road onto Bissett Road.


Can I get married at Cole Harbour Woodside United Church?

If you are interested in being married at Cole Harbour Woodside United Church, we invite you to call us at (902) 434-7714 or send us an e-mail at least 4 months in advance of the date you are seeking. This allows us to check the availability of our Ministers and sanctuary and give you time to complete a pre-marital course through the church.  Being divorced or not a member of the United Church of Canada does not preclude being married in our church. Most of the weddings we do are for people currently involved in the life of our congregation but we are certainly open to members of the community requesting this ministry.  All weddings are approved by our Worship Committee.

Can I rent spaces in the building?

Yes, we love sharing our building!  Please call the office at 902-434-7714 and speak to our Office Administrator about space availability and our rental policy.

What about Baptism?

Baptism is one of two sacraments we observe in the United Church of Canada.  It involves the parents/ legal guardians for children, those of an age of discernment for children/ teens or adults making professions of faith and a commitment to the life, work and ministry of the congregation.  As a community of faith, we too make promises to provide opportunities for learning, faith, growth and service in the life of the community. We would be delighted to talk with you about Baptism.

What is PAR?

PAR stands for pre-authorized remittance.  It is a convenient way many people use to make regular donations to the work of ministry in the congregation.  It involves an automatic debit each month from your bank account and is credited to the church.  You can obtain a PAR Registration Form at a church service or from the church office.